Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Taking Back My Blog – Part 2

Taking Back My Blog – Part 2


Recently I posted that I  was Taking Back My Blog. I had gotten lazy with The Retirement Income Report and had signed up for a service that automatically posted articles to my site.
At the time it seemed like a good idea that would allow me to focus on other projects.
Boy was I wrong. There were hundreds of posts about shoes, dozens of posts about Forex and hundreds of posts about all kinds of miscellaneous  subjects. Most were poorly written, had absolutely nothing to do with retirement income and did nothing but clutter my site.
Today I started the process of cleaning up this blog. I deleted almost 2000 junk posts and started to redesign the lay out.
Over the coming weeks I hope to get this site back to what I had originally intended- Helping others find ways to earn extra income for retirement

No comments: